IMPORTANTE: Este artigo só se aplica aos produtos e / ou sistemas operacionais específicos. Por favor, consulte a seção de Produtos aplicáveis e recursos para este artigo antes de iniciar estes passos.
You will hear an audible error message from your Walkman® player if the song database is damaged, deleted, or can't be read by the player. To check the song database stored on your player, connect it to a computer and use the Windows's explorer or another file management software such as Music Center for PC or Content Transfer. Check your manual for model-specific information. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
- If the data on your player isn't displayed on the software interface, the data may be damaged or deleted. To continue using your music player:
- Transfer songs to your player using any of the compatible software.
- On the software interface, play a song to confirm the transfer.
- If the data on your player is displayed on the software interface but you're still getting the error, update your player's software to the latest version. Cheque os Downloads disponíveis para seu modelo.
- You can check software version in the Information.txt file in the WALKMAN folder.
- Firmware version 1.03, which resolves NO DATA or DATA ERROR message, is now available for the NW-WS413 model.
If you've already installed the latest software version, or the issue persists after the update, the content or database transferred to your player may be damaged. Reset your player’s memory and re-transfer all backed-up content to your player.
If the issue still occurs after completing the steps above, repair may be required.