IMPORTANTE: Este artigo só se aplica aos produtos e / ou sistemas operacionais específicos. Por favor, consulte a seção de Produtos aplicáveis e recursos para este artigo antes de iniciar estes passos.
Check the following when there is no sound from the TV or Blu-ray Disc® player when connected via the HDMI® cable.
NOTE: The suggestions listed in this article apply to the type of HDMI connection illustrated below.
- Make sure that the HDMI cable is connected to the HDMI port of the TV that is compatible with the Audio Return Channel (ARC) function.
- Connect the HDMI cable firmly to the ports.
- Make sure that the HDMI Consumer Electronic Control (CEC) of the TV is set to on.
- If the HDMI indicator on the wireless speaker is flashing, turn on the TV, then disconnect the HDMI cable and connect it again.
- Set the audio output setting of the TV and the devices such as the Blu-ray Disc player that are connected to the TV to Pulse Code Modulation (PCM).
NOTE: For details on the settings of the TV or of the external devices that are connected to the TV, refer to their manuals. For Sony TVs and Blu-ray Disc players, specifications and operating instructions are available. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.