Network issues can be frustrating because it can cause apps to not load, movies to buffer, music not to play properly, or other errors. This article helps with some of the more common reasons network issues occur.
Check the IP Address
Your device relies on the router's IP address of your device to stream audio or video. If an invalid IP address is assigned to the device it causes network issues, such as the device can't connect to the network, errors occur when trying to connect, or service unavailability.
View the network status of your device to make the correct IP address is correct.
- On the supplied remote control, press the HOME or MENU button.
- Select Settings.
- Under the Settings category, select Network.
- Under the Network settings, select View Network Status.
- The network settings of your device will vary based on the model. Check your manual for model-specific information. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
Check the Network Security
The factors listed below can cause network issues:
- Wrong password entered on the device when you use a secured network
- Slow internet speed
- Distance of the router to the device
- Software updates performed on the device
- Interference from other wireless devices, etc.
Check the Signal Strength and Interference
The distance of the router to your device is another factor to consider. To maximize your viewing experience when streaming video or listening from an audio app, make sure that the router is placed near your device. They shouldn't be more than 25 feet away from each other. If possible, install both devices in a location without walls in between them. Other wireless devices such Bluetooth® speakers, wireless phones, microwave ovens, and devices sending radio frequency may also cause poor signal strength.
- Wi-Fi Connection Drops Even Though the Signal Strength is Good
- Can't Connect the TV to the Internet
- Can't Connect the Wireless LAN-Ready TV to the Internet
- Can't Connect TV with Built-in Wireless LAN to the Internet
- Manually set an IP Address on Your Device
- Obtain IP Configuration from the Computer
- The Internet Connection Appears as Failed but the Wireless Network Setting from the Router is OK
- The Wi-Fi Signal Drops Out or Loses Connection
- Error Appears During the Network Setup or When Attempting to Access Internet Content on the TV
- Error: Internet Access Failed.
- Error: 2200 Appears on the TV