IMPORTANTE: Este artigo só se aplica aos produtos e / ou sistemas operacionais específicos. Por favor, consulte a seção de Produtos aplicáveis e recursos para este artigo antes de iniciar estes passos.
IMPORTANT: Because each of these suggestions represents a possible solution to this issue, check the Bluetooth® connection status or Wi-Fi® network connection status after completing each suggestion.
- Make sure that the portable speaker is close to the Bluetooth device or the access point to avoid disconnection from a poor wireless signal.
- If a LAN cable is connected to the portable speaker, disconnect it and restart the speaker. When a LAN cable is connected, the portable speaker automatically tries to connect to the home network over a wired network and disable its wireless function.
- There may be other equipment nearby using the 2.4 GHz frequency band. This includes devices such as cordless phones, microwave ovens, or other Bluetooth devices. Move the equipment away from the speaker or turn it off.
- If the portable speaker is connected to an access point, configure the access point to broadcast in 2.4 GHz band frequency or 5 GHz band frequency.
- If the portable speaker is connected to a PC using Bluetooth connection, disable the power management setting of the computer .