The Mobile Device Doesn't Detect My Android TV as a Google Cast Device or the Connection Fails
The Google Cast feature on these TVs is the same feature that is now known as Chromecast on other devices.
Follow these steps if the Cast icon is available on the mobile device and detects your Android TV™ during setup, but an error There was a problem connecting to XXX-XXXXX (Model name) occurs:
Check if the Google Cast™ (Chromecast built-in) function works after you complete each step.
- Update the software of your TV. Cheque os Downloads disponíveis para seu modelo.
- Connect the mobile device and your TV to the same network.
- If the Cast icon doesn't display on the mobile device or the Cast feature doesn't work, follow these steps:
- Exit from the app on the mobile device.
- Restart the app on the mobile device.
- Check the mobile device manual or contact the manufacturer for more information.
- Restart the wireless router.
- Unplug the router for one minute then plug it back in.
- Restart the mobile device.
Note: If the mobile device still doesn't display the Cast icon, try to connect a different mobile device to your TV.
- Wait approximately one minute before turning it back on.
- Reset your TV.