If you want to playback pictures, videos or music files from a USB device, follow the steps below.
- Connect the USB device to the TV.
- Turn on the USB device.
- On the remote control, press the Home button.
- Select (Media Server).
- Select USB.
- Choose a file from the list and playback will start.
- From Media Type: On the right side of the screen, you can switch the display to show All, Photo, Music, or Video.
- For more information on playable file types, check the instruction manual for your product. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
If you want to display a list of folders, follow the steps below.
- If the playable files on your USB device are currently being displayed in a list, press OPTIONS on the remote control.
- Use the up or down arrow button to select Folder View. The list will switch to a system of folders.
NOTE: If you want to end the Folder View display, return to the Option menu, and select Folder-less View.
NOTE: Additional troubleshooting steps are available if the TV does not playback videos from a camera via USB connection .