It has been determined that the Update for Microsoft Windows (KB2962407) causes a problem with some VAIO computers. Follow these steps to uninstall update KB2962407.
- Point to (but do not click) the lower-right or top-right corner of the screen, and then click to select the Search charm.
NOTE: The Windows Logo + Q key combination will also take you to the Search screen.
- In the Search screen, in the Search field type View installed Updates, and then click the View installed updates icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the Installed Updates window, in the Search box, type KB2962407.
- In the Uninstall an update section, click to select the KB2962407 update, and and then click Uninstall.
- At the Uninstall an Update confirmation prompt, click Yes.
- Close all open windows and restart the computer .