IMPORTANTE: Este artigo só se aplica aos produtos e / ou sistemas operacionais específicos. Por favor, consulte a seção de Produtos aplicáveis e recursos para este artigo antes de iniciar estes passos.
Lock-on AF Feature
Use the Lock-on Autofocus (Lock-on AF) to lock the focus on a specific subject. Follow the steps below to use Lock-on AF.
- Set the Focus Mode to Continuous Autofocus (Continuous AF/AF-C).
- Select an appropriate Focus Area for your subject.
- Choose Lock-on AF: Wide if the subject is moving and the background is not that complicated, .
- Lock-on AF: Zone is effective when your subject's movement will be limited to certain zone within the monitor.
- Focusing usually fails in either Lock-on AF: Wide or Lock-on AF: Zone when the contrast between the subject and the background is strong, or there are other objects in front of the subject. On these situations, choose Lock-on AF: Center or Lock-on AF: Flexible Spot / Expand Flexible Spot.
- Align the subject on the selected focus area on the monitor, then press the shutter halfway.
- Release the shutter when the desired composition is achieved.