IMPORTANTE: Este artigo só se aplica aos produtos e / ou sistemas operacionais específicos. Por favor, consulte a seção de Produtos aplicáveis e recursos para este artigo antes de iniciar estes passos.
- Selecting RAW format for images must be done after starting the Smart Remote Control app on the camera and after connecting your Android™ phone, tablet or Apple® iPhone® device.
- Menu steps and the images shown below are for Smart Remote Control Ver. 3.00. Menu steps and the images will differ depending on the version of the Smart Remote Control app.
- Make sure that a memory card is inserted in the camera.
- Start the Smart Remote Control app on the camera.
- Start the PlayMemories Mobile™ app on your mobile device.
- Connect your mobile device to the camera using Wi-Fi® connection.
- Once a connection is established (camera image displayed on the mobile device), press the Menu button on the camera.
- Use the direction buttons to move to Menu 2.
- Select Quality.
- Select RAW & JPEG.
- Press the Menu button to exit the settings.
Images taken using the Smart Remote Control app will now be saved in both RAW and JPEG format on the memory card.
- The Smart Remote Control app has its own Quality setting and must be set after the app is started. Once set, the Smart Remote Control app will remember its quality setting until it is changed.
- You cannot shoot in RAW & JPEG using the NEX-5T model camera with the built-in Smart Remote Embedded app.
- Download the latest version of the Smart Remote Control app from the PlayMemories Camera Apps website.