IMPORTANTE: Este artigo só se aplica aos produtos e / ou sistemas operacionais específicos. Por favor, consulte a seção de Produtos aplicáveis e recursos para este artigo antes de iniciar estes passos.
Follow the steps below if the error appears or if the device freezes or stops when trying to perform the latest system software (firmware) update through the Update via Internet function.
- Check that the Blu-ray Disc® player is properly connected to the network through wired or wireless connection.
- At the Update Failed screen, select OK to try the update again or Cancel to cancel the update.
- If the update still fails, download the software update and save it to a USB device.
IMPORTANT: The current software version, which is M30.R.0301 will be available on the eSupport web site. Cheque os Downloads disponíveis para seu modelo.
- Cancel the Update via Internet process and use Update via USB Memory.
NOTE: If you are unable to select the Update via USB Memory function, check the following:
- Make sure that the USB device is properly connected to the Blu-ray Disc player.
- Make sure that the USB device is formatted to supported file systems (format) FAT32 or NTFS.
- Make sure that the USB device is compatible with the Blu-ray Disc player.
If you have completed all of the steps and the issue is not resolved, service may be required.