IMPORTANTE: Este artigo só se aplica aos produtos e / ou sistemas operacionais específicos. Por favor, consulte a seção de Produtos aplicáveis e recursos para este artigo antes de iniciar estes passos.
Perform or check any of the details below if the one-touch listening function does not work with a mobile device.
- Check that the Bluetooth® setting or the Near Field Communication™ (NFC) function of the car stereo system and the connected device are turned on.
- Confirm that your connected device supports NFC.
- The mobile device screen must be unlocked.
- If the mobile device is enclosed in a case or skin, remove it.
- The NFC sensitivity may not be strong enough to connect the unit with just one touch.
- Depending on the mobile device or listening device, it may not be possible to make one-touch connection while the mobile device or listening device is being charged. Finish charging first, then perform the one-touch operation.
- It may be necessary to install the NFC Easy Connect app (available from the Google Play™ store) on the mobile device.
- One-touch connection is not possible when the listening device is already connected to another NFC compatible device. In this case, disconnect the other device, and make the connection with the mobile device again.
If the pairing by the one-touch setup fails, also make sure of the following.
- After touching the mobile device to the listening device, complete the connection according to the instructions of the mobile device screen.
- Confirm the Bluetooth setting of the mobile device. If the mobile device is already paired with the listening device, cancel the pairing and touch again.
- At this time, the NFC feature is not compatible with Apple® iOS devices.
- NFC Easy Connect may not be available in some countries and/or regions.
If nothing happens when you touch the listening device with your mobile device repeatedly, make the Bluetooth connection manually. Refer to the operating instruction of the listening device about the manual Bluetooth connection.