Before You Start
- This article applies to VAIO® computers only. If you have a different computer, check your product manual or contact the computer manufacturer for further assistance.
- Download and install all available updates and drivers for your computer. Cheque os Downloads disponíveis para seu modelo.
- Make sure the computer's Bluetooth® adapter supports the Advanced Audio Distribution (A2DP) profile.
- The A2DP Bluetooth profile is required for streaming audio through Bluetooth connection.
Connect Your Bluetooth Headphones to Your Computer
The procedure to connect Bluetooth headphones varies depending on the operating system installed on the computer. Select the appropriate link below to connect Bluetooth headphones to a computer.
- Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 operating system
- Mircrosoft® Windows® 8 operating system
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 operating system
- All VAIO computers that ship with a Bluetooth adapter already support the A2DP profile.
- To see if your computer has a Bluetooth adapter, check the computer manual. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
- Make sure your audio output is set to the Bluetooth headset when you want to stream audio with your Bluetooth headphones.
- Some applications may not support streaming of content through Bluetooth connection. Contact the manufacturer of the software for assistance.