NOTE: Some A/V receivers have a Speaker A and Speaker B switch on the front panel of the unit. The Speaker A output is used for the speakers in the main room while the Speaker B output is for a second pair of speakers in another room (garage or patio, etc.).
Follow the steps below to access the Speaker B option on your receiver:
NOTE: For model-specific information regarding any of the steps below, refer to the supplied manual.
Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
- Make sure that speakers are properly hooked up to the Front B speaker port of the receiver.
- Using the supplied remote, pull up the menu of the A/V receiver and select Speaker Settings.
- Under Speaker Settings, select Speaker Pattern.
- Use the arrow up button or arrow down button to choose 3/2.1
- Select SB Assign parameter.
- Select Speaker B.
- Press the SPEAKER button repeatedly on the receiver until SP B is displayed on the front panel.