IMPORTANTE: Este artigo só se aplica aos produtos e / ou sistemas operacionais específicos. Por favor, consulte a seção de Produtos aplicáveis e recursos para este artigo antes de iniciar estes passos.
Check the following if there is no sound when a Bluetooth® (BT) wireless device is connected to a Blu-ray Disc® player or home theater system:
Note: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the sound status after completing each step.
- Make sure the Blu-ray Disc player or home theater system is not too far from the BT device.
- Make sure the system is not receiving any interference from a Wi-Fi® network, other 2.4 GHz wireless device or a microwave oven.
- Verify the BT connection between your Blu-ray Disc player or home theater system and the BT device.
- Pair the home theater system and the BT device again.
- Keep the Blu-ray Disc player or home theater system away from metal objects or surfaces.
- Verify that the BT function of the Blu-ray Disc player or home theater system is selected.
- Adjust the volume of the BT device.
- If the volume level is still too low, adjust the volume level on the Blu-ray Disc player or home theater system.