Follow this procedure to troubleshoot the TV when the sound raises or lowers or mutes on its own.
- Turn off the TV.
- Verify that the volume control and MUTE buttons on the TV and remote control are not stuck.
- Remove the batteries from the TV remote control.
- Turn on the TV using the power button on the front of the TV.
NOTE: Other TVs have a power button on the rear left side of the screen. For model-specific information about the location of the power button on the TV, refer to the operating instructions that came with the unit. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
- Remove any other infrared emitting devices from the room.
- Reset the TV to factory specifications.
If the above steps do not resolve this issue, service may be required.