If the IC recorder is not being detected as a removable drive on the computer, there may be a loose connection or an incorrect setting. Follow the steps below to try to resolve this issue:
IMPORTANT: Some software or hardware installations and changes require the user to be logged on as Administrator or with administrator rights.
- Check that the USB cable is properly plugged into the terminal of the IC recorder and the computer.
- Disconnect any other USB devices (except for a mouse and keyboard) from the computer; other USB devices may cause the IC recorder to not be recognized properly.
- If your computer has multiple USB ports, try connecting to another USB port.
- Some computers have different USB controllers for each port. In this case, connecting to a different port may solve the problem.
- Connect the USB cable directly to a USB port on the computer. Using a USB hub connection may cause the IC recorder to not be recognized properly by the computer.
- If the issue is not resolved, try installing the USB driver again by following the steps below:
- With the IC recorder connected to the computer, right-click My Computer to display the menu, and then click Properties.
- In the Properties window, click the Hardware tab, and then click Device Manager.
- If Sony IC recorder with a question mark is listed under Other devices, right-click Sony IC recorder to display the menu.
- Click Uninstall or Remove in the menu to delete the device.
- When the Confirm Device Removal message appears, click OK.
- If Sony IC recorder is not listed under Other devices, click on the plus sign in front of Disk Drives.
- Right-click on Sony IC recorder and choose Uninstall or Remove. Choose OK at the Confirm Device Removal message.
- Disconnect the IC recorder from the computer. Restart the computer and reconnect the IC recorder. The computer should now recognize the IC recorder.
It may be necessary to reinstall any software that may have been supplied with the IC recorder. For information regarding what software is supplied and how to install it. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.