Follow these steps to troubleshoot a headphone transmitter that has no power or does not turn on.
- Make sure the AC power adapter for the transmitter is plugged into a working electrical outlet.
- Plug the AC power adapter directly into an electrical wall outlet instead of a power strip or surge protector to minimize the possibility of a short.
- Use only the AC power adapter supplied with the transmitter. Do not use any other AC power adapter.
- Try plugging the transmitter into another wall outlet, just to make sure there is not a problem with the current outlet.
- Verify the other end of the AC power adapter is connected to the DC IN jack on the transmitter.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.