Follow this procedure to troubleshoot if a triangle with a line under it is flashing on the camcorder display.
IMPORTANT: Consult the instruction manual of the camcorder for specific information about this error. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
NOTE: The triangle with the line under it may resemble an arrow pointing up.
- Remove the tape from the cassette compartment.
- Turn off the camcorder.
- Remove the battery and AC power adapter from the camcorder.
- Allow the camcorder to remain without power for 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the battery or AC power adapter.
- Turn on the camcorder.
- Reinsert the tape into the cassette compartment.
- If the issue is not resolved, remove the tape from the cassette compartment.
- Insert a different tape in the cassette compartment.
- If the issue is still not resolved, remove the tape.
- Leave the cassette compartment open for 1 hour to allow any condensation to evaporate.
The troubleshooting steps listed above should resolve your issue. If you have completed all of the steps and the issue is not resolved, service may be required.