IMPORTANTE: Este artigo só se aplica aos produtos e / ou sistemas operacionais específicos. Por favor, consulte a seção de Produtos aplicáveis e recursos para este artigo antes de iniciar estes passos.
The CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc® drive tray may not open when trying to eject a disc. This can occur if there is a mechanical failure, or if there is a disk stuck in the drive.
Follow this procedure to troubleshoot when the CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc drive tray does not open to eject a disc.
- The tray will not open electronically unless the computer is turned on.
- Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc drive status after completing each step.
- Because some applications can prevent the drive tray from opening, close all open applications.
NOTE: If the Roxio™ DirectCD® software is running, eject the CD using the Roxio DirectCD software.
- Attempt to eject the drive tray using the eject command of the operating system .
- Restart the computer to the BIOS and, while in the computer BIOS, press the EJECT button on the computer.
NOTE: If the drive tray ejects in BIOS, but not in the operating system, reinstall the CD/DVD driver .
- If this is an external CD/DVD drive, confirm that the drive is properly connected.
- Attempt to manually eject the CD/DVD drive tray.
- If the issue is still unresolved after completing the troubleshooting steps suggested, service may be required.