Follow this procedure to troubleshoot if the TV turns on by itself.
IMPORTANT: If additional information regarding menu operation is required to perform the troubleshooting steps provided, refer to the operating instructions provided with the Product. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
- If the device has a timer option, ensure it is disabled.
- Check the remote control to see if any of the buttons are stuck that may be interfering with the device.
- Unplug the power cord of the device from the AC wall outlet for 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the AC outlet.
- Attempt to turn on the device.
- Remove all remote controls from the room where the device is located.
NOTE: If the issue is still unresolved after completing all of the troubleshooting steps, service will be required.