Follow these steps to remove a social media service from the News Suite (Formerly Socialife) app.
IMPORTANT: Before attempting to complete this procedure, make sure that you are connected to a Wi-Fi® network .
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the News Suite (Formerly Socialife) icon.
NOTE: Depending on how you have configured the News Suite (Formerly Socialife) app, you may be prompted to sign in to your Sony Entertainment Network account.
- In the News Suite (Formerly Socialife) screen, tap the Menu icon, and then tap Account and settings.
- In the Account and settings screen, tap Networking services.
- In the Networking services screen, next to service you want to remove, tap the (-) icon.