This is an indication that the lens is not properly communicating with the camera.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue.
NOTE: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
- Turn off the camera.
- Remove the lens from the body of the camera.
- Examine the pins on the body of the camera that connect to the lens.
- Make sure the pins are not bent.
- Make sure nothing is covering or obstructing the pins.
IMPORTANT: If the pins on the camera body are bent, then service will be required.
- Make sure nothing is covering or obstructing the metal contacts on the lens.
- Use a dry cloth to clean the metal contacts on the lens.
- If there are no bent pins or other obstructions, reattach the lens to the camera body.
IMPORTANT: While attaching the lens to the camera body make sure you rotate the lens until it locks into place. When the lens locks into place, the locking pin is seated properly and the lens should not rotate any further.
- Turn on the camera.
The troubleshooting steps listed above should resolve your issue. If you have completed all of the steps and the issue is not resolved, service may be required.