Follow the steps below to troubleshoot if the attached lens cannot be manually focused:
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is required to complete any of the steps in this solution, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the product. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
- Make sure the camera is set to the manual focus (MF) mode.
- Try manually turning the focus ring on the lens.
- If the focus ring does not turn, remove the lens from the camera body.
- While the lens is removed from the camera, try turning the focus ring.
NOTE: If the focus ring on the lens cannot be turned manually when not attached to the camera, the lens may require service.
- If the focus ring can be turned without any difficulty, reattach the lens to the camera.
- Try turning the focus ring on the lens to achieve focus.