IMPORTANT: You must have an account registered with the appropriate social networking site to upload pictures and videos.
NOTE: Some social networking sites may not be available depending on your country/region.
- On your computer, start the PlayMemories Home™ software.
- In the PlayMemories Home window, select Tools.
- Select Share.
NOTE: The Share option will not appear if there are no social network services added yet. To add a social network service, follow the steps below.
- Select Tools.
- Select Settings.
- Select Sharing services.
- Click Add.
- On the Sharing Service Advanced Settings window, type the name of the service like Facebook, Twitter® or Flickr®.
- Type the URL.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Select the social network where you want to upload the pictures or video.
- After selecting the social network, drag and drop the pictures or video clips into the window located on the right.
- Once done selecting the pictures or video clips for upload, click the Next button.
- In the Sign in window, log in to your social network account.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the upload.