- In order to be recognized by the tablet, the device being connected must either have an internal memory or some form of flash media (SD Card, a Memory Stick® media, etc.) inserted.
- Depending on the hardware configuration of the device being connected, it may be necessary to use the USB dongle accessory (optional) to allow a connection between the device and a tablet.
- Peças e Acessórios Vendas.
Follow these steps to transfer music, picture or video files directly to the tablet from a Bloggie® camera, a Walkman® player or a Cyber-shot® camera.
NOTE: For this example we will use a camera. Except for the name that appears for the connected device, the steps will be the same for all other devices.
- Using the appropriate USB cable and, if necessary, the USB dongle, connect the device to the tablet.
- Once connected, turn the device on. The File Transfer prompt will appear.
- At the USB storage connected box, tap File transfer.
- In the File transfer screen, under the USB storage section, scroll and tap to select the content you want to transfer.
- To transfer an entire folder, tap to place a green check next to the folder name.
- To transfer files from within a folder, tap to open the desired folder, and then tap place a green check next to the files you want to transfer.
- Once you have selected all the content you want to transfer, tap the transferred icon.
- At the Import Destination settings box, tap to select Auto sorting or Ask for destination folder, and then tap OK.
- The Auto sorting option will automatically sort the files to folders according to their file types. For example, .png files will be transferred to the Pictures folder while .mp3 files will be transferred to the Music folder.
- The Ask for destination folder option allows you to choose a specific location within the tablet folder structure.
- In the File transfer screen, tap the Blue arrow to begin the transfer process.
- When the Import Completed message is displayed, the transfer process is finished.