Background processes allow the tablet to synchronize, send or receive application data at any time.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Developer options.
- In the Developer options screen, in the APPS section, tap to select Background process limits to enable or disable the feature.
- In the Background process limits prompt, tap to select the desired Background process option.
NOTE: The Background process limits are set to Standard limits by default.