NOTE: Not all Sony® BRAVIA® televisions are supplied with Skype™ service. To see if your TV has Skype service, check the specifications. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
The effective range of the CMU-BR100 camera and microphone used for Skype video calls is up to 13 feet (4 meters). However, depending on the amount of ambient noise and lighting level, the actual distance may be less.
The Camera and Microphone for Skype, CMU-BR100 (sold separately), features a feedback-cancelling microphone that ensures clear, undistorted voice quality that is free of echo. Unlike using Skype on a PC, you do not need to put on a headset to hear conversations. Voice quality is crisp and clear though your TV speakers; Sony’s unique feedback cancelling microphone ensures you’re heard clearly without echo.
- Content is subject to change and may require fees.
- Skype requires the camera CMU-BR100, sold separately.
- Content depends upon the area.
- You cannot use Skype to call any emergency services number.
- Skype is not a replacement for traditional telephone services and cannot be used for emergency calling.