IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the steps in this solution, check the following:
- Make sure the USB ports on both the camera and computer are not dusty or dirty.
- Make sure the USB cable is connected properly to the camera.
- Make sure the other end of the USB cable is connected directly to the USB port on the computer.
- Connection through a USB hub is not supported.
- Some model cameras have an attached USB jack that will connect directly to a USB port instead of a USB cable.
- Make sure the recording media is properly inserted in the camera.
NOTE: When trying to retrieve images from a camera with internal memory, this step is not necessary.
- Disconnect any other USB devices (except for the mouse and keyboard) from the computer.
- Make sure that one or both drives have their own letters assigned to them and do not share the same letter with any other drive on the computer or network location.
NOTE: You may need to consult your computer manufacturer for help finding this information.
- If available, change the LUN Setting is set to Multi.
NOTE: For model-specific information on how to set the LUN Setting, check the specifications or supplied operations guide. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
When the camera is connected to the computer USB port and powered on, the USB MODE or Mass Storage connection message should always appear on the camera screen. If USB MODE or Mass Storage does not appear, the camera is not being recognized by the computer. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this problem:
- Turn off the camera.
- Wait 30 seconds.
- Turn the camera on again.
- If the camera has a USB connection or Transfer mode setting in the menu, try setting it to Normal, Mass Storage, or PTP. NOTE: For model-specific information about USB connection or transfer mode settings, check the specifications or supplied operations guide.
- Connect the camera to the computer.
- If the issue is not resolved, restart the computer.
- If the issue is still not resolved, try connecting the camera to another USB port on the computer.
- If the issue is still not resolved, try uninstalling and reinstalling the USB driver.
- If the issue is still not resolved, it may be necessary to replace the USB cable .
- If the issue is still not resolved, reset the camera back to original factory settings .
The troubleshooting steps listed above should resolve your issue. If you have completed all of the steps and the issue is not resolved, then it is recommended you try connecting the camera to another computer. If the issue does not occur with another computer, then the USB ports on the first computer may not be configured properly or software may be installed that is interfering with the connection. In these situations, you may need to contact your computer manufacturer.