If you are unable to upload pictures or log in to the Facebook® web site using the Bloggie™ Software or PlayMemories Home™ software, follow the steps below.
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the steps, check the following:
- Make sure the computer being used is connected to the Internet and can access the Facebook web site.
- Make sure the computer is not set up using a proxy setting for the network. The proxy must be disabled for the upload feature to work. For further assistance or questions about the proxy setting, contact your computer administrator or Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Open an Internet Explorer window.
- On the menu bar, click Tools.
- In the Tools drop-down menu, click Internet Options.
- In the Internet Options window, click the Connections tab.
- On the Connections tab, click the LAN settings button.
- The in LAN Settings window, click to remove the check from the box next to Use a proxy server for your LAN.
If the software is still not uploading images to the Facebook web site and shows the message An error has occurred. Please try later., it may be necessary to upload the images using the Facebook web site itself.