IMPORTANT: Not all Blu-ray Disc® players or Blu-ray Disc Home Theater systems have the same capabilities. To see if your Sony® product has the functions described in this solution, check the specifications. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
The screen may be blank or a poor image (block noise or picture flash) will appear when attempting to play the movie if the Blu-ray Disc player is connected to a high-speed Internet connection and the BD Internet Connection setting is set to Allow.
Follow these steps to play the movie:
- Make sure that the Internal Memory or External USB memory device is empty.
- Certain model of Blu-ray Disc players will require that an External USB device is connected to the EXT connection on the rear of the player.
- For model-specific information regarding how to delete files already stored in the memory of the unit or on a USB memory device, refer to the supplied operations manual. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
- Using the menu of the Blu-ray Disc player, set the BD Internet Connection setting to Do not allow.
- Using the supplied remote, press the MENU or HOME button.
- Use the left arrow or right arrow to select Settings.
- Use the up arrow or down arrow to select BD/DVD Viewing Settings.
- Press ENTER.
- Select BD Internet Connection.
- Press ENTER.
- Select Do not allow.
NOTE: The BD Internet Connection setting should be set to Allow after watching Alvin and the Chipmunks the Squeakquel to access the BD-Live feature on other movies.