IMPORTANTE: Este artigo só se aplica aos produtos e / ou sistemas operacionais específicos. Por favor, consulte a seção de Produtos aplicáveis e recursos para este artigo antes de iniciar estes passos.
To continue enjoying all the features and content, including premium content available on your Sony® device, you will need to link your replacement or repaired device as a new device on your Sony Essentials account and unlink the old device.
If you have accounts set up with premium content providers (such as Netflix® video or Amazon® app), you may also need to perform the same activity of linking the repaired or replacement device and removing the old device.
- Reconnect your device to your active Internet connection.
- Turn on the Sony device and obtain the registration code.
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Press the right arrow and scroll to Network.
- Press the down arrow to scroll down to Activated Enhanced Features.
- Press the SELECT button.
- Write down the 4-digit registration code that is displayed on a piece of paper.
- On your computer, go to the Sony Essentials website and log in.
NOTE: There is a different procedure if you want to recover a lost or forgotten password .
- After logging in, click the Registration link.
- Next to Device Type, click the down arrow and select the type of device you are registering from the drop-down menu.
- In the Registration code field, enter the 4-digit code you wrote down in step 3.
- Click the Continue button.
- After the registration is completed, click View Devices.
- To unlink an old device you no longer have, click the Unlink button.