Follow the steps below to troubleshoot issues when you connect a Bluetooth® device such as mouse, headphones, or mobile device to your Microsoft® Windows® 7 computer:
- Not all computers have an internal Bluetooth adapter. Check your computer manual or specifications to determine if your computer has a Bluetooth adapter. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
- Try to set up a connection with your Bluetooth device after completing each step.
- Download and install all available Bluetooth updates. Cheque os Downloads disponíveis para seu modelo.
- Make sure the internal Bluetooth adapter is enabled .
- Make sure the Bluetooth Support Service is started and set to automatic .
- Make sure the internal Bluetooth adapter is set to discoverable mode .
- Make sure the Bluetooth device is turned on and charged properly.
- Refer to the device manufacturer's instructions for proper configuration.
- The Bluetooth device may be out of range or too close. Move it closer or a little further away.
More information about troubleshooting Bluetooth devices can be found on the Microsoft® Website.