IMPORTANTE: Este artigo só se aplica aos produtos e / ou sistemas operacionais específicos. Por favor, consulte a seção de Produtos aplicáveis e recursos para este artigo antes de iniciar estes passos.
When connecting your Audio/Video (A/V) system to a DIGITAL MEDIA PORT adapter that also has a Walkman® player connected, check the following in order to make sure sound will be heard:
IMPORTANT:If model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the instructions supplied with the product. Os manuais são postados em seu modelo de página de suporte.
On the A/V system:
- Make sure the A/V system is turned off before connecting.
- Verify the DMPORT jack connection is securely connected with both marks aligned.
- Verify that the DMPORT function is selected.
- Make sure the volume level is not set to the lowest setting.
On the Walkman player:
- Disconnect the Walkman player from the DIGITAL MEDIA PORT adapter, then reconnect it, making sure the connection is secure.
- If the Walkman player you have connected has the Bluetooth® function, be sure to turn off the Bluetooth function before use.