Esta utilidade é necessária apenas com Mac OS X® 10.13.
OBS: Este aplicativo é para ser utilizado exclusivamente com os produtos mencionado. Nem todos os modelos são vendidos em todos os países.
Esta informação aplica-se aos seguintes modelos:
Sobre este download
Benefícios e Melhorias
Esta atualização permite que a camera foque continuadamente em um ponto durante o disparo contínuo em velocidades até 10 fps (usando o modo de disparo continuo Hi ou Mid) quando o adaptador está conectado a camera ILCE-9.
IMPORTANTE: As lentes devem estar conectadas em um câmera E-mount para realizar a atualização.
Nota: Os modelos de câmera NEX-5, NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-VG10, e PXW-FS7 não podem ser utilizados para esta atualização.
Requerimentos de sistema
- Mac OS® X
Informações do documento
Nome do arquivo
- Update_LAEA3V200.dmg for LA
Versão do arquivo
Tamanho do arquivo
- 1.76 MB
Data de lançamento
Antes de começar
Check the version of your lens adaptor System Software:
- Attach the lens adaptor to the camera. Note: Please make sure the camera is off before you attach the lens adaptor.
- Power on the camera.
- Press the Menu button.
- At the Menu screen, select Setup.
- At the Setup screen, select Version.
- The System Software version is displayed on the LCD screen. Note: If the current System Software version is Ver.02 or higher, the camera lens adaptor doesn't need this update.
Before You Start
- This System Software update can be performed only when the lens adaptor is attached to a camera. Don't install this update with any other model.
- WARNING! This System Software update and any changes incurred by it are permanent. It's not possible to return to a previous version after updating this System Software. By continuing this update process and downloading and updating this System Software, you acknowledge that you are aware and understand that this update can't be reversed.
- This update process requires the following items for proper updating:
- A computer with:
- Available Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Installed Memory (RAM): 512 MB or more
- A USB port
- Apple® Mac OSX® versions 10.10 - 10.13 IMPORTANT: For computers running Mac OS X version 10.13, the DriverLoader_1013 software must be installed before installing the camera software update for each camera that's being updated.
- A compatible E-mount camera: The NEX-5, NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-VG10, and PXW-FS7 model cameras cannot be used.
- When performing the update, please use a fully charged pack, or the AC adaptor/charger (sold separately). Note: When performing the update using a Broadcast & Production camera, please use the dedicated AC adaptor.
- Detach the vertical grip before updating lens adaptor adaptor system software.
- When performing the update, please use a fully charged pack, or the AC adaptor/charger (sold separately).
- USB cable:
- Use only the USB cable supplied with the camera.
Update functionality isn't guaranteed with any other USB cable.
- Use only the USB cable supplied with the camera.
- A computer with:
- When performing the update, please use a fully charged battery pack, or the AC adaptor/charger (sold separately).
- Detach the vertical grip before updating lens adaptor system software.
- WARNING! Don't remove the battery pack or AC adapter during the update process, otherwise, the camera may become inoperable due to the sudden power loss.
- To keep other programs from interfering with the installation, save all work and close all other programs before proceeding.
Baixar e instalar
- Download the Update_LAEA3V200.dmg file to a directory on your computer, and make note of this directory for reference.
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the Update_LAEA3V200.dmg file.
- On the desktop, double-click the Updater icon.
- At the Password prompt screen, enter the user name and password for the Administrative account, and then click OK. .
- The Lens System Software Updater starts.
- Remove the memory card from the camera.
- Make sure the lens adaptor adaptor is attached the camera. Note: Please make sure the camera is off before you attach the lens adaptor adaptor.
- Power on the camera. Note: If the camera has already been powered on, power it off and then back on again.
- On the camera, press the Menu button, select Setup, and then USB Connection and make sure Mass Storage is selected (this step isn't necessary if you are using a QX series camera).
- Connect the camera to your computer using the supplied USB cable. Note: If an error message appears on the computer screen, try the following:
- Disconnect the USB cable and then reconnect it.
- If another USB port is available on the computer, try connecting the USB cable to another port.
- After confirming the steps above, at the Lens System Software Updater screen, click Next.
- The camera screen displays the message Follow computer instructions. Notes:
- If the message The update isn't available for your model. appears on the screen, verify that the update file is correct for the lens adaptor adaptor you have attached. If the file is correct, close the Lens System Software Updater program, disconnect the USB cable, power off the camera, and then restart the Lens System Software Updater program and continue the procedure.
- If the message Could not find the camera with the lens adaptor adaptor for this update mounted. appears on the screen, make sure you are using a compatible camera (NEX-5, NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-VG10, and PXW-FS7 cameras aren't compatible) and if the camera is properly connected to the computer. Try disconnecting and reconnecting the USB cable or connect to another USB port on the computer.
- At the Lens System Software Updater screen, check the version number at the lower left. Note: If the current version is Ver.02, your lens adaptor adaptor doesn't need this update. Stop the USB connection, click the Finish button on the Lens System Software Updater screen, power off the camera, briefly remove the battery pack or the AC adaptor, and then power on the camera again.If the current version is Ver.01, click Next to continue with the update.
- The following screen is displayed and the progress bar appears while transferring data to the camera (data transfer takes approximately 5 seconds). WARNING! Do not power off the camera or disconnect the USB cable until the update process is complete.
- When the data transfer is complete, the following screen is displayed, click Finish.
- The update process starts and the progress bar is displayed on the camera screen. This process takes approximately 30 seconds to complete.
- The update process is finished when the Lens adaptor update complete. message is displayed on the camera screen. Note: If you are using the QX series, the update process is finished when the message disappears from the camera screen.
- Disconnect the USB cable, power off the camera, and then remove the battery pack or AC adaptor.
- Reconnect the battery pack or AC adaptor and power on the camera.
- Check the current firmware version to confirm that the update has successfully installed.
- If the version is Ver.02, the firmware update was successful.
- If the version isn't Ver.02, download and install the update again.