OBS: Este aplicativo é para ser utilizado exclusivamente com os produtos mencionado. Nem todos os modelos são vendidos em todos os países.
Esta informação aplica-se aos seguintes modelos:
Sobre este download
Benefícios e Melhorias
This utility installs version M34.R.2137 of the Sound Bar Firmware software and provides the following changes and benefits:
Improvements over version M34.R.2135:
- Improved TV connectivity
Requerimentos de sistema
- System Software
Informações do documento
Nome do arquivo
Versão do arquivo
Tamanho do arquivo
- 212.34 MB
Data de lançamento
Antes de começar
- Power on the TV and make sure it's tuned to the inputs to which the Sound Bar is connected.
- Power on the Sound Bar.
- Using the remote control, press the HOME button.
- Use the arrow keys on the remote control to select Setup, System Settings, System Information, and then press the ENTER button.
- The firmware version currently installed on the Sound Bar will be listed on the TV screen.
- If the last four digits of the version number are 2137 or higher, you don't need this update.
- If the last four digits are lower than 2137, you should install this update.
Before You Start
- Follow the update instructions carefully.
- Your Sound Bar needs to be connected to a TV to install the update.
- Don't operate, power off, or disconnect the Sound Bar from the AC power outlet until after the update is complete.
- Failure to follow the instructions, or an interruption in the update process, can cause the system to become unresponsive or to require repair.
- Contact our Support team if you need assistance with the upgrade.
Baixar e instalar
OPTION 1 - Update via internet Method (Recommended)
The Update via internet method is straightforward and the easiest way to update your system. To use this method, your Sound Bar must be connected to your internet source using an Ethernet cable. (512Kbps or faster). If you have a slower connection speed, use the USB Storage Device method instead.
OPTION 2 - USB Storage Device Update Method
With this method, you use a PC to download the firmware upgrade to USB storage device, and then install it from the USB storage device onto your Sound Bar. You'll need a USB storage device with 150MB space available, and your Sound Bar has to be connected to a TV.