IMPORTANT: This file is only for use with the models identified. Not all models are sold in all countries.
This information is for the following models:
Sobre este download
Benefits and improvementsThis utility updates the NEX-7 camera firmware to version 1.03 and provides the following benefits:
Improvements over version 1.02:
- Adds the AF drive system for movies
Note: The AF drive system for movies is added in order to enhance the scalability of future E-mount systems.
Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version 1.03:
- Provides support for the SELP1650 automatic compensation compliant lens
- Enables the SELP1650 lens to retract immediately after turning off the camera
- Adds the capability to enable or disable the MOVIE button
- Adds bracket shooting exposure settings (three frames / 1.0EV, 2.0EV, 3.0EV)
- Improves response for showing auto review images
- Improves image quality when using a wide angle lens
- Improves indication for using the "Flexible Spot" setting
Requerimentos de sistema
- Mac OS X®
Informações do documento
- Update_NEX7V103.dmg for Latin America
- 60.08 MB
Antes de começar
This update only applies for NEX-7 cameras that currently have a firmware version 1.02 or earlier. If your camera firmware version is already version 1.03, this update is not necessary.
Check the version of your camera firmware:
Baixar e instalar