OBS: Este aplicativo é para ser utilizado exclusivamente com os produtos mencionado. Nem todos os modelos são vendidos em todos os países.
Esta informação aplica-se aos seguintes modelos:
Sobre este download
Benefícios e MelhoriasThe AVI Conversion Tool is a program to convert AVI (Motion JPEG) movies recorded with DSC-S45, DSC-S500 and DSC-S650 Cyber-shot® cameras into an AVI format that is compatible with Microsoft® Windows Vista® operating system.
Requerimentos de sistema
- Windows Vista®
Informações do documento
Nome do arquivo
- AVIConversionTool.exe for Latin America
Versão do arquivo
Tamanho do arquivo
- 0.26 MB
Data de lançamento
Antes de começar
- This software is intended for use with Windows Vista operating system and AVI (Motion JPEG) movie files recorded DSC-S45, DSC-S500 and DSC-S650 Cyber-shot cameras.
- Starter and 64-bit versions of Windows Vista operating system are not supported.
- When using this tool, is is recommended that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
- It is highly recommended to print out these instructions as a reference for downloading and using this software.
Baixar e instalar
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- Click the Download link above (or below) to begin the download process.
- Read the Software Download License Agreement and, if you agree, click "Accept Agreement".
- Download the AVIConversionTool.exe file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the AVIConversionTool.exe file to begin the installation.
How to Use the AVI Conversion Tool
- Import the recorded movie files from your camera to the hard disk drive of your computer.
- As the movie files will be overwritten, please be sure to make a backup copy of the files.
- Double-click the downloaded "AVIConversionTool.exe" file to start the AVI Conversion Tool.
- Drag and drop the movie files you want to convert into the window of AVI Conversion Tool.
- After confirming that the files are listed on the window, click "Start" to start converting the files.
- When finished, the "Result of conversion" window appears. Check the result and click "OK".
NOTE: The original movie files will be overwritten by the converted files.
- You cannot convert movie files stored on an external drive. It is necessary to first copy them to the hard disk drive of your computer.
- It may not be possible to convert movie files that have been edited.